When: Thursday, February 5, 2015 Where: High Noon Saloon, The Brink Lounge, & Brass Ring at 701 Eash Washington Ave in Madison, WI 53703 What: Kick Off the Con
Kick off Comic Con, Madison style! See movies at the High Noon Saloon, celebrate with like-minded enthusiasts at the Super Hero Theme Party in the Brink Lounge, and compete for prizes in Comic Con Trivia hosted by The Brass Ring!
One wristband gets you into ALL THREE venues! Ticket are only $10!
When: Friday, February 6, 2015 through Sunday, February 8, 2015 Where: Alliant Energy Center, 1919 Alliant Energy Center Way What: Join tens of thousands of fellow fans as they converge on the Alliant Energy Center at Madison Comic Con to celebrate the best in pop culture. Madison Comic Con brings it all - Movies, Comics, Toys, Video Gaming, Games, TV, Graphic Novels, Horror, Wrestling, MMA, Original Art, Collectibles, Anime, Manga & More! This is Wisconsin’s best new Comic Con! Madison Comic Con is brought to you by the group who produces the most widely attended Comic Con tour!
Friday, February 6, 2015 - 3pm - 8pm
Saturday, February 7, 2015 - 10am - 7pm
Sunday, February 8, 2015 - 11am - 5pm
• All Admissions Gain Entry to Madison Comic Con Wizard World Convention
• Important: Bring your printed out e-Admissions to the event to gain admittance.
• Save $5 by ordering your Admission in advance.
• **Children 10 and under get in FREE when accompanied by a paid adult (Limit 2 Per Paid Adult Admissions).**
• 3-Day Weekend Admissions are: $75.00 in Advance & $85.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Friday Admissions are: $35.00 in Advance & $45.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Saturday Admissions are: $45.00 in Advance & $55.00 On-Site
• 1-Day Sunday Admissions are: $40.00 in Advance & $50.00 On-Site
• All Admissions have a Wisconsin Tax of 5.05% Added at Checkout
• Admissions are non-refundable.
• Credit card will be charged at time of purchase.
• Autograph fees may be required for some guests.
• Talent subject to change.
When: Tuesday, May 26th- Sunday, May 31st Where: Overture Hall What: DIRTY DANCING – THE CLASSIC STORY ON STAGE is a record-breaking live theatre sensation, exploding with heart-pounding music, passionate romance and sensational dancing. London’s Sunday Express says “This crowd-pleasing stage adaptation hits the jackpot!” Featuring the hit songs, “Hungry Eyes,” “Hey Baby,” “Do you Love Me?” and the heart stopping “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life.” You’ll have the time of your life! Attending the Thu, May 28 performance? Stay after the show for a Meet the Artist Q&A with the cast in Overture Hall!