A website just released the results of a survey asking people to name their most awkward money moment. Here are seven things that made the list. And they're all spot-on.
1. Having a credit card declined.
2. Feeling pressured to donate to a charity by a friend, family member, or coworker.
3. Saying no to a panhandler.
4. Feeling pressured to chip in on a group gift for someone at work.
5. Talking about your salary with your coworkers.
6. Splitting a check at a restaurant with a large group of people.
7. Figuring out gifts for make-or-break situations, like a first anniversary.