Everyone has one or two things they COULD afford, but REFUSE to pay for . . . on PRINCIPLE. Here are five of the best ones . . .
1. Carry-on bag fees, like the ones on Spirit Airlines. It's one thing to pay for checked bags, but paying just to bring a bag on the plane is CRAZY.
2. Hotel WiFi. It's always mediocre and unreliable . . . and it seems like the cheaper hotels give it to you free, while the expensive hotels charge you.
3. ATM fees. Somehow it's always worth tracking down your bank's ATM, just to avoid feeling ripped off by the two bucks you have to pay at other ATMs.
4. Candy Crush. The entire game is based on getting you ADDICTED, so you start paying for extra lives, moves, and power-ups. And once you pay for them ONCE, you'll do it again.
5. Drinks for girls who appear next to you when you're standing at the bar, then disappear right after you hand them a drink.