Jason
Follow Mix 105.1 On Twitter
 

Slacker & Steve's Blog



Swallowed

There are a ton of stories in the news about people and pets swallowing things! London rugby player Jason Tovey was recently forced to pull out of a match after his puppy ate his passport. A London woman's cat swallowed her TV antenna.

Butterscotch candy has almost killed both Slacker and Steve... it even sent Steve's sister to the ER! An old coworker got caught having an affair because his dog ate his mistresses underwear!

What have you or your pets swallowed?
 
(photo courtesy of http://radiographics.rsna.org/content/31/2/409/F30.expansion.html)


Tags :  
Topics : Human Interest
Social :
Locations : London
People : ButterscotchJason Tovey




 
01/15/2013 6:24PM
Swallowed
Please Enter Your Comments Below
Title :
Comment :
 
Recent Blog Posts
6p) Pretty Girls Have it Easier
Firework Follies
OPP: Telling Your Kids They're No Good
Bug Related Incident
M.I.P.
OPP: Not Celebrating the 4th
Awkward Doctor
Anyone Listening Who
Categories
Archives