In case you didn't know, or it slipped your mind, Mother's Day is this Sunday!
I already sent my card and gift card to my mom, what about you, what are you planning?
If you don't know yet, here are five random facts about Moms to get you thinking...
1. The most popular brand among mothers in the U.S. is . . . Craftsman tools, believe it or not. They beat out Amazon, M&Ms, Dawn, Black & Decker, Johnson & Johnson, Cheerios, Discovery Channel, Google, and Pillsbury. This is surprising to me!
2. 40% of adults say they still get their mom's advice before a major decision. And 45% of moms get advice from their adult children before THEY make a big decision. I don't do this, but I really never have gone to mom about major decisions, I'm a go to dad guy.
3. Over the course of 18 years, the average mom spends 8,212 hours on cooking and dishes . . . 5,867 hours on laundry . . . and 11,038 hours cleaning the house. That's a total of 1,047 days . . . or almost three entire years. Seeing this is a reminder why we just can't do enough to say thank-you to our Mom!
4. 71% of adult women say their mom is one of their best friends. Awwww!
5. I'm not sure if your mom will go for this . . . but HOOTERS is offering a free entrée on Sunday to any mothers who come in with at least one of their kids. I've always felt awkward about the families dinning at Hooters!
Maybe it's just me, but I thought Hooters was a place young guys went, or older fella's looking to mingle with some young ladies during their lunch hour. So it feels real weird to look over and see parents, and a bunch of kids. Really?!? It's not like the food is that good!